Put your iPod (meme)

Put your iPod/iTunes/musik thing on shuffle.
- Press forward for each question.
- Use the song title as the answer to the question.


How am I feeling today?:
Let Me Put My Love Into You - AC/DC
Pues si, ando medio "maloso" el día de hoy.


Will I get far in life?:
Letting You - NIN
El disco fue gratis, así que no se que pensar :/


How do my friends see me?:
Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere - David Bowie
Obviamente me aman como sea :3


Where will I get Married?:
Sex - The Pipettes
¬¬ Era where no why.


What is the story of my life?:
Invasión Estelar - La Gusana Ciega.
Creo que el iTunes me esta insultando de forma discreta.


What was highschool like?:
Woman Left Lonely - Cat Power
Ok, si, se esta burlando ¬¬


How can I get ahead in life?:
Under Pressure - David Bowie
Ahora esta madre me salio trabajadora.


What is the best thing about me?:
Disappear - INXS
Nota a Steve Jobbs: Tus ipods apestan y tu software se creé psicologo.


How is today going to be?
Naked - Cat Power
Yeaah!!


What is in store for this weekend?:
Kiss kiss - Yeah Yeah yeahs
Ok, por mi no hay problema, solo necesito un boleto de avion.


What song describes my parents?
Hello Conscience - The Zutons
Esto tiene tanto sentido ahora.


To describe my grandparents?
Inertia creeps - Massive Attack
Este itunes me salió muy igualado.


How is my life going?:
Because I Want You - Placebo
Esto no tiene sentido.


What song will they play at my funeral?:
Can't Control Myself - The Pigeon Detectives
Creo que eso haria un buen epitafio.


How does the world see me?:
Psycho Killer - Talking Heads
No se como nadie lo había mencionado :(


Will I have a happy life?:
La Mas Grave - Moenia
Bastaba con decir que no ¬¬


What do my friends really think of me?:
Hey Jude - Paul Mccartney
Eh... what?


Do people secretly lust after me?:
Assassins - Muse
Bastaba con si ¬¬


How can I make myself happy?:
Plástico - Fobia
De verdad, espero que se refiera a tarjetas de credito.


What should I do with my life?:
Monday Morning - Pulp
Oh si, ya veo ¬¬


Will I ever have children?:
Ashia - Austin Tv
Lo curioso, es que el nombre no se me hace feo. ¿Por qué es un nombre, verdad?


What is some good advice for me?:
Leviathan - The Manic Street Preachers
¿El personaje de Atlantis era de buen suerte?


How will I be remembered?:
My List - The Killers
Esto no debio salir :(


What is my signature dancing song?:
Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa - Vampire Weekend
Como el baile me da igual, pues, igual.


What do I think my current theme song is?:
De acuerdo - Café tavba.
Bueno... es algo.


What does everyone else think my current theme song is?:
Our Prayer / Gee - Brian Wilson
Pues si, soy algo bien celestial.


What type of girls/boys do you like?:
It Was Nothing - The Coral
Puedo haber sido peor :/

1 Alabanzas desproporcionadas:

  Mr. No

12 de agosto de 2008, 6:18 a.m.

como que wink hacia el norte cabron! si todavia no me voy para allá :3